play my favourite song.
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Now I'm at Central MTR station blogging! HAA! Tak glam ah but I don't give a damn cause' today is a ultra uber horrigible bad luck day!

We were supposed to go Disneyland but there's a typhoon! So we decided to go shopping instead since our first shopping day wasn't really fruitful. But guess what, they don't open any shops over here when there's a typhoon even in those huge shopping malls! So I'm like really depressed doing nothingness while waiting for Williebin to bid for his non-existent module. Then, Williebin realised I forgot to draw my eyebrows cause' I was so distracted by the news and his niam-ing when doing my make-up! Like goodness gracious!!! And I know I said this for the millionth time and it's irritating the hell out of Williebin but I SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT MY PORTABLE VCD PLAYER!

Hais, life REALLY sucks take LOTSA drugs ): Shall see where we can rot and continue our nothingness ): Hopefully weather conditions will improve and shops will open later! And help me pray k, that it won't rain and that there's no typhoon tomorrow cause' I'm going Disneyland!

Oo, and randomly thanks to all who sent me birthday wishes! Really sweet and made my day! (: